A South African lady identified as Lattie narrates that she was poisoned by her best friend whom she’s known for 4 years.
The best friend poured iodine in her drink and thinking that she died, she was the first to post RIP while she was battling to survive.
Narrating this on Facebook, she wrote; “a lot of you wonder why I was lying on the street vomiting blood. Truth is I was poisoned by my best friend. Someone I grew up with and known since we were 4 years. She poured Iodine in my drink and she kept asking me if I was okay but it’s a story for another day. She was even the first to post RIP while I was fighting for my life. I thank God for giving me another chance.”
You May Also Like: