The first question that could pop into your mind on sighting that headline might be ‘is it possible?’ Well, yes it is! And it’s legal too. No back-links, no masking of IP address, no payment before or after and you get a MasterCard which you can use to withdraw money from Nigerian ATMs.
Why open a US account online?
- It’s a secure way of receiving payment from the US for services you render
- Funds can be withdrawn over the ATM in Nigeria
- Funds can be transferred to your local bank account easy
- Can be used to easily purchase products from the United States
What you’ll need to open a US account online
- National ID card, Drivers license or voters card
- Address with postal code and zip code
How to open a US account from the comfort of your computer or mobile phone
- With the above requirements intact, you can now log on to payoneer.com
- Click on the sign up option
- Ensure you continue as a non-US resident (*important)
- Fill out the form you are presented with correctly (remember you are opening a bank account so any false information you provide could have fatal consequences)
- Click on sign up to finish registration.
If you did everything correctly you should receive a confirmation email and a time frame within which your master card will be sent to your address.
That’s it! Your online US account is up and running. Cheers!